Rhonda Pollero Revealed
About Rhonda Pollero
What is your birthdate?:7/29
Previous occupations:Paralegal, Victim Witness Advocate, Radio Voice Overs
Favorite job:Doing estates and trusts work. All my clients were happy getting inheritances
High school and/or college:University of Maryland - Fear the Turtle
Name of your favorite composer or music artist?:Frank Sinatra
Favorite movie:Gone With the Wind
Favorite television show:Toss up - Criminal Minds but I miss The West Wing
- Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
- A. Life is a juggling act
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. A high anxiety level is the author's normal condition - Julian Barnes
- Q. How would you describe perfect happiness?
- A. Perfect happiness is getting to a place in your life when you're doing what you want rather than what other people expect of you. Finding a balance between work, life and family is key to perfect happiness.
- Q. What’s your greatest fear?
- A. Failure - I have A student mentality, so I have a huge fear of doing anything wrong
- Q. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to be?
- A. As boring as it sounds - right here at home. T he beach is a 1/2 mile away and the weather in FL is perfect year-round
- Q. With whom in history do you most identify?
- A. Helen Keller - she was all about skill acquisition
- Q. Which living person do you most admire?
- A. Caroline Kennedy - she has class, brains and a sense of duty
- Q. What are your most overused words or phrases?
- A. Seriously? Yep, that seems to be the answer prefacing every comment or question.
- Q. What do you regret most?
- A. My stint as a dancing ketchup bottle outside a grocery store - can you say humiliation?
- Q. If you could acquire any talent, what would it be?
- A. I'd learn to play piano. I can't carry a tune but I adore a good piano bar.
- Q. What is your greatest achievement?
- A. Selling my first book after 10 years of rejection.
- Q. What’s your greatest flaw?
- A. I'm a perfectionist. Nothing ever feels finished.
- Q. What’s your best quality?
- A. I'm prompt to a fault. If I'm 5 minutes early, I'm all about quick turn around
- Q. If you could be any person or thing, who or what would it be?
- A. I think I'd be a house cat, they seem to have life figured out.
- Q. What trait is most noticeable about you?
- A. My sense of humor
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional hero?
- A. Katie Scarlett O'Hara - she always went after what she wanted, sometimes not in the best way though
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- A. Dexter Morgan - talk about a complex, likeable villain!
- Q. If you could meet any historical character, who would it be and what would you say to him or her?
- A. Jackie Kennedy - I'd love to know how she dealt with such loss with grace and dignity as well as a less-than-perfect marriage to a very public figure.
- Q. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- A. Automated phone systems. I want a human!
- Q. What is your favorite occupation, when you’re not writing?
- A. I loved being a paralegal. None of the pressure of being an attorney
- Q. What’s your fantasy profession?
- A. To be a chef. I love creating great food.
- Q. What 3 personal qualities are most important to you?
- A. Sense of humor, sense of community responsibility, empathy for others.
- Q. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your days, what would it be?
- A. Tuna basil rolls from The Food Shack in Jupiter, Florida - it's my death row meal
- Q. What are your 5 favorite songs?
- A. Ave Maria, Respect, New York, New York, It's a Hard Knock Life, Friends