Nina Malkin Revealed
- Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
- A. write, rock, eat, play, argue, obsess, swoon, sweat
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. Plot! Character! Language!
- Q. How would you describe perfect happiness?
- A. dinner in belly, cat on belly, head on loved one's lap.
- Q. What’s your greatest fear?
- A. unbeing
- Q. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to be?
- A. that's the great thing about having an inner life — you're already there.
- Q. What are your most overused words or phrases?
- A. $^#%@!, *&%^#! and #%&^@!
- Q. What trait is most noticeable about you?
- A. i have a lot of hair
- Q. What 3 personal qualities are most important to you?
- A. humor, honesty & hunger
- Q. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your days, what would it be?
- A. buffet
On Books and Writing
- Q. How did you come to write Swoon?
- A. The concept of a contemporary girl who becomes possessed by the spirit of a boy from another century had been bobbing around in the brain snot for some time. Then, a betrayal in "real" life fueled the idea and — bang! — 83,386 words later, SWOON.