Natasha Wing Revealed
About Natasha Wing
What is your birthdate?:2/7
Previous occupations:assistant tennis pro, advertising copywriter, movie extra, tour guide at a newspaper, office clerk, reading tutor, lunch monitor
Favorite job:The one I have now - being an author
High school and/or college:Amity Regional High School in Connecticut, and college at Arizona State University
Name of your favorite composer or music artist?:U2
Favorite movie:Blade Runner, Forrest Gump and Chicago
Favorite television show:What Not to Wear
- Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
- A. easy, lucky, full of friends, lots of freedom
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. Learn the rules then break them.
- Q. How would you describe perfect happiness?
- A. Freedom of choice.
- Q. What’s your greatest fear?
- A. Dieing alone.
- Q. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to be?
- A. Paris
- Q. With whom in history do you most identify?
- A. Daisy Low
- Q. Which living person do you most admire?
- A. J.K. Rowling
- Q. What are your most overused words or phrases?
- A. Really?
- Q. What do you regret most?
- A. Not having a child
- Q. If you could acquire any talent, what would it be?
- A. Art so I could illustrate my own books.
- Q. What is your greatest achievement?
- A. Being married so long
- Q. What’s your greatest flaw?
- A. Fear
- Q. What’s your best quality?
- A. Open to making new friends
- Q. If you could be any person or thing, who or what would it be?
- A. A wolf
- Q. What trait is most noticeable about you?
- A. Smile
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional hero?
- A. Willie Wonka
- Q. If you could meet any historical character, who would it be and what would you say to him or her?
- A. Charles Dickens "We have the same birthday!"
- Q. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- A. litter
- Q. What is your favorite occupation, when you’re not writing?
- A. Watching HGTV, What Not to Wear, and Project Runway or riding my cool bike
- Q. What’s your fantasy profession?
- A. Voice overs for cartoon characters or a financially successful adult author
- Q. What 3 personal qualities are most important to you?
- A. honesty, friendliness, self-reliance
- Q. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your days, what would it be?
- A. pizza
On Books and Writing
- Q. Who are your favorite authors?
- A. JK Rowling, Erik Larson, Amy Tan, Dr. Seuss
- Q. What are your 5 favorite books of all time?
- A. Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, Like Water for Chocolate, The Bridges of Madison County, The Devil in the White City, City of Fallen Angels
- Q. Is there a book you love to reread?
- A. Harry Potter
- Q. Do you have one sentence of advice for new writers?
- A. Study how to write better then follow your own journey
- Q. What comment do you hear most often from your readers?
- A. What's your next Night Before book?