Michele R. Wright: A Self Portrait
Michele R. Wright Revealed
About Michele R. Wright
What is your birthdate?:4/8
Previous occupations:Electrical and Industrial Engineer; Project, Team, and Total Quality Manager; Food, Pharmaceutical, and Biotechnology Sales Specialist
Favorite job:Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Sales because it has afforded me the opportunity to help meet the needs of healthcare clients and patients!
High school and/or college:I attended high school at Tuskegee Institute High School (Tuskegee, AL); Undergraduate studies at the Tuskegee University (Tuskegee, AL); Graduate school at the University of Tennessee Space Institute (Tullahoma, TN); Doctoral Studies at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville (Fayetteville, AR)
Name of your favorite composer or music artist?:Al Green
Favorite movie:It's a tie: Die Hard; The Matrix
Favorite television show:Forensic Files
- Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
- A. Extremely Blessed, Highly Favored, and Full of Love
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. Success has no limits!!!
- Q. How would you describe perfect happiness?
- A. Perfect acceptance!!!
- Q. What’s your greatest fear?
- A. That I would allow fear to interfere!!!
- Q. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to be?
- A. Right where I am!!!
- Q. With whom in history do you most identify?
- A. Those who move beyond despite of...!!!
- Q. Which living person do you most admire?
- A. There is no person who possesses a quality not to be admired most!!!
- Q. What are your most overused words or phrases?
- A. I...
- Q. What do you regret most?
- A. Regretting Regret
- Q. If you could acquire any talent, what would it be?
- A. To master the art of living!!!
- Q. What is your greatest achievement?
- A. The gift of love and the spirit of servitude.
- Q. What’s your greatest flaw?
- A. Imperfection!!!
- Q. What’s your best quality?
- A. Always striving to be better!!!
- Q. If you could be any person or thing, who or what would it be?
- A. Exactly who I am!!!
- Q. What trait is most noticeable about you?
- A. Recognizing the good, better and best in others!!!
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional hero?
- A. My inner voice!!!
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- A. My ego!!!
- Q. If you could meet any historical character, who would it be and what would you say to him or her?
- A. President George Washington to ask him if he really wore wooden dentures!
- Q. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- A. Negativity and Selfishness!!!
- Q. What is your favorite occupation, when you’re not writing?
- A. Serving God!!!
- Q. What’s your fantasy profession?
- A. Forensic Science!!!
- Q. What 3 personal qualities are most important to you?
- A. Compassion, Integrity, Tenacity
- Q. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your days, what would it be?
- A. Wisdom!!!
- Q. What are your 5 favorite songs?
- A. Amazing Grace, Man in the Mirror, Jesus is Love, The Rose, Because You Loved Me!!!
On Books and Writing
- Q. Who are your favorite authors?
- A. Langston Hughes, Dalai Lama, Joyce Meyer, Richard Wright
- Q. What are your 5 favorite books of all time?
- A. The Holy Bible, How to Win Friends and Influence People, Native Son, Think and Grow Rich, To Kill a Mockingbird
- Q. Is there a book you love to reread?
- A. The Holy Bible
- Q. Do you have one sentence of advice for new writers?
- A. Read Voluminously!
- Q. What comment do you hear most often from your readers?
- A. Will There be a sequel to Dear Success Seeker?
- Q. How did you come to write Dear Success Seeker?
- A. Quite simply “My Own Personal Testimony and Unique Success Journey”!!! When I reflect over my own roadblocks to success, including being born and labeled mentally challenged, having what was believed to be a serious learning disability as well as a severe speech impediment resulting in my inability to speak before the age of five. I am humbly reminded of how essential it is to have champions of success in our life to help inspire us towards our own career success. I was very fortunate to have many champions in my life, including my parents, my husband and professors, all who supported my numerous success endeavors and empowered me to strive to achieve my full career potential. And knowing the importance first-hand of having success warriors who can assist you in your own personal and professional success journey, I was more than inspired to write Dear Success Seeker.