Jessica Verday Revealed
About Jessica Verday
What is your birthdate?:7/26
Previous occupations:department manager, trading cards/baseball card route sales, merchandising manager
Favorite job:the trading card/baseball route sales and management job - I worked with my favorite partner (spouse) and our route did over a million dollars in sales
High school and/or college:Faith Christian School, Newport Pacific High school
Name of your favorite composer or music artist?:Johnny Cash
Favorite movie:O Brother Where Art Thou
Favorite television show:Revenge
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. Procrastinators Unite! ...Tomorrow
- Q. How would you describe perfect happiness?
- A. Spouse
(Not necessarily in that order...)
- Q. What’s your greatest fear?
- A. Things in the dark
- Q. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to be?
- A. Reno, Nevada
- Q. Which living person do you most admire?
- A. Hillary Clinton
- Q. What are your most overused words or phrases?
- A. towards, felt, Good Lord, seriously
- Q. What do you regret most?
- A. No serious regrets yet!
- Q. If you could acquire any talent, what would it be?
- A. Playing any instrument I pick up
- Q. What is your greatest achievement?
- A. So far, hitting the NYT list
- Q. What’s your greatest flaw?
- A. I can't see the forest for the trees
- Q. What’s your best quality?
- A. I'm pretty adorable
- Q. If you could be any person or thing, who or what would it be?
- A. Professional cupcake maker
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional hero?
- A. Rhett Butler
- Q. If you could meet any historical character, who would it be and what would you say to him or her?
- A. I would love to meet Washington Irving and get some book recommendations.
- Q. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- A. Dishonesty
- Q. What is your favorite occupation, when you’re not writing?
- A. Reading
- Q. What’s your fantasy profession?
- A. Cupcake Maker
- Q. What 3 personal qualities are most important to you?
- A. Thoroughness, honesty, and dedication
- Q. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your days, what would it be?
- A. Cupcakes
- Q. What are your 5 favorite songs?
- A. Cocaine Blues by Johnny Cash, Silver and Cold by AFI, Great Balls of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny 99 (performed by The Loved Ones), and Detroit Rock City by KISS
On Books and Writing
- Q. Do you have one sentence of advice for new writers?
- A. The most important thing is to get to The End.
- Q. What comment do you hear most often from your readers?
- A. Did you know what was going to happen at the end of THE HIDDEN? (Yes)