James Riley Revealed
- Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
- A. Eight words? Can't I just have nine? Please?
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. "Voted most likely to never write a book" in high school.
- Q. What’s your greatest fear?
- A. Falling from a thousand feet in the air into a swimming pool full of spiders riding snakes.
- Q. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to be?
- A. On a yacht, accepting the Nobel Peace Prize for Awesomeness via satellite.
- Q. With whom in history do you most identify?
- A. James Riley, 21st century author and adventurer.
- Q. If you could meet any historical character, who would it be and what would you say to him or her?
- A. I'd tap King Harold II on the shoulder during the Battle of Hastings, point off into the distance, and say, "Look ... is that an arrow?"
You probably had to be there.