Debbie Viguié Revealed
About Debbie Viguié
What is your birthdate?:1/30
Favorite movie:Return of the Jedi
Favorite television show:Chuck
- Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
- A. chaotic exciting fun stressful fantastic unbelievable fairy tale
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. Believe in the power of your dreams.
- Q. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to be?
- A. Disneyland Paris
- Q. With whom in history do you most identify?
- A. Moses
- Q. Which living person do you most admire?
- A. My husband, Scott.
- Q. What are your most overused words or phrases?
- A. shivered and blushed
- Q. What’s your greatest flaw?
- A. I am stubborn
- Q. What’s your best quality?
- A. I am stubborn
- Q. If you could be any person or thing, who or what would it be?
- A. Batman
- Q. What trait is most noticeable about you?
- A. my laughter
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional hero?
- A. Luke Skywalker
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- A. Darth Vader
- Q. If you could meet any historical character, who would it be and what would you say to him or her?
- A. I would want to meet Benjamin Franklin and I would ask him how he managed to do so much and be so many things in just one lifetime.
- Q. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- A. People making assumptions about me based on the books I write.
- Q. What is your favorite occupation, when you’re not writing?
- A. Acting
- Q. What’s your fantasy profession?
- A. Rock Star
- Q. What 3 personal qualities are most important to you?
- A. sense of humor, passion, leadership
- Q. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your days, what would it be?
- A. salami and cheese sandwiches
On Books and Writing
- Q. Who are your favorite authors?
- A. Zane Grey is my favorite author of all time. Other favorites include Jim Kjelgaard, Walter Farley, Dorothy Gilman, and Nancy Holder.
- Q. Do you have one sentence of advice for new writers?
- A. Write as much as you can as often as you can.
- Q. What comment do you hear most often from your readers?
- A. I could see this as a movie!