Coco Simon Revealed
About Coco Simon
Previous occupations:Writer and editor
- Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
- A. Too much chocolate...or not enough depending on the day
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. Always look on the bright side...things usually get better
- Q. How would you describe perfect happiness?
- A. A really, really gooey chocolate cupcake topped with perfect buttercream icing. Pure bliss!
- Q. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to be?
- A. I like where I am right now, home with my family
- Q. What are your most overused words or phrases?
- A. Totally and whatever
- Q. If you could acquire any talent, what would it be?
- A. The ability to draw and paint
On Books and Writing
- Q. Who are your favorite authors?
- A. Katherine Patterson
- Q. What are your 5 favorite books of all time?
- A. The Great Gilly Hopkins
The Little Princess
The Velveteen Rabbit
From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E Frankweiler
- Q. Is there a book you love to reread?
- A. Not really...there are too many new books to read!
- Q. Do you have one sentence of advice for new writers?
- A. Keep writing; the more you write the more and better it will flow
- Q. What comment do you hear most often from your readers?
- A. Write faster...(to that I say: trust me, I'm trying!)