Carolyn Castleberry: A Self Portrait
Carolyn Castleberry Revealed
About Carolyn Castleberry
What is your birthdate?:6/8
Previous occupations:I was a lifeguard and swimming instructor in high school and college.
Favorite job:I'm doing it now!
High school and/or college:Univ. of Colorado and William & Mary
Name of your favorite composer or music artist?:Keith Green
- Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
- A. A journalist and faith-filled field hockey mom
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. Bringing faith and life together
- Q. Which living person do you most admire?
- A. Billy Graham
- Q. What are your most overused words or phrases?
- A. Absolutely! I say it too much.
- Q. What is your greatest achievement?
- A. Having children!
- Q. What’s your greatest flaw?
- A. I'm a "self-stressed" person. I'm my own worst enemy.
- Q. What’s your best quality?
- A. I'm teachable. I love to learn.
On Books and Writing
- Q. How did you come to write It's About Time!?
- A. I understand being a working mom who is "crazy busy" and out of control with time. I also understand the power of God and smart strategies to get a grip on what I call our greatest asset on this earth.
This is the question, folks. It's about time and how we spend it on this earth. For much of my life I was unhappy with how I invested my hours and days, but having children, and losing two babies through miscarriages, changed everything.
In this book, I wanted to go way beyond basic time management methods to get to the core of why we're killing ourselves doing too much; running around doing all of this stuff we really don't want to do.
This book is as much my journey as it is yours. This is about finding what really matters to you and taking small steps to get there. Everyday.
Together, let's not waste one more precious moment.